FANDOM


Zeal-mastery
Zeal
Chance to cause extra damage while attacking
Tier Attack Spec
Type Offensive
Level Level 29
Class Any

Skill masteryEdit

Quality Level Description Effect
Blue 29 Strength isn't everything - your image speaks for you even before your weapon. 10% chance to cause extra 50% DMG while attacking
Green 50 This desire burns inside me, like an engine powering my every move! 10% chance to cause extra 70% DMG while attacking
Orange 99 Who's the strongest out there? If I lay 'em low, that title will be mine! 10% chance to cause extra 90% DMG while attacking
Yellow 99 In this moment, I feel so alive that the rest of my waking moments are like a dream. 10% chance to cause extra 110% DMG while attacking

Skill booksEdit

See alsoEdit

Masteries
General Skills Booming Shield BashBoulder CrushBullseye TrioBurning Air CutCorrosive ShadowCracking SlashDevour SoulDimensional ChaosEagle DiveEntangling SealFiery SalvoFirebombFocused BlastHigh Voltage PlasmaHorizontal ChopJawbreakerM.I.R.VNapalmPiercing IcePiercing SwiftnessPinpoint StrikePrecision BombardmentRefrain of ParadiseSong of the Full MoonSong of the Howling WindSplitting Air CutSwift CrueltyTargeted BlitzTriple TroubleVenomous Crosscut
Advance Skills Blinding ArrowBreath of AshuraBrilliant PhoenixDeath on the WindsExploding Wolf StarExtinguisherFalling StarFatal AttractionFlame LotusFlame SlashFlash StormFlechette TurretFrom the ShadowsGrenade TurretHail StormLightning SlashLightning StrikeMolten MeteorNull StrikePhosphorescent FlamesPitfallRegenerative BarrierRevitalizing WallRock and Roll BalladSacred Healing ChorusSad Love SongSuffocating FlamesSwift HailThunder CutWhirlwind Slash
Attack Spec BoostCallousnessDivine PowerFocusMurderous IntentZeal
Defense Spec AgilityCourageExtreme SpeedIron WallUnyieldingnessVigor
Tactical Spec AmbushArs NoxiaBreak DefenseExpose WeaknessOrganized SabotagePreemptive Strike
Special Skills Common CapoeiraDeep BlueOmniscienceThe Best Defense
Class Combo Absolute ZeroAurora ArrowAurora WhirlCarving ShotDashing FangDeep FreezeDemon FirestormDemonic ThunderDevastation LauncherDust FragmentElektronischeEmperor's ThunderExplosive SalvoFang CycloneFiery SongFlaming SlayerFrenzied SpriteFurious ShadowsGhost FirestormGlaring LightHelix FlameLaw of the ForestLife of the ForestLightning RodLuminous SalvoMeteoric DriveMusique ConcretePercussive SongPhosphorescencePiercing FrostRushing VoidSanguine FangSapping IceShadow BlastShadow GaleShattered VoidShattering ShotSky LightSky ShattererSoaring DragonSonic BurstSonic HealingSunlit GaleSupersonic BloodletterSupersonic VampireSwift ShadowsThunder and LightningVicious SpriteWhirling Guns and BladesWhirlwind DragonWind FlashWind Tooth

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.