You arrive at the Ventos Prairie in hopes that the Makar will join in the fight against the Shadow Knight, but they won't bother with the affairs of Humans. The Makar will need to accept you as one of their own before they will help you.
• Speak to Makar Hunter Coolidge (X:335, Y:543) south of Ventos Tribe and tell him you want to prove your worth. He'll give you a decoy. • Move to the area with a tree (X:382, Y:610) and place a decoy there. • Defeat a Large Rhino to obtain Rhino Horn. • Return to Makar Hunter Coolidge with the horn.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Healing Potion (Non-Tradable)
Know Your Place
The Makar are the rulers of Ventos Praire; the gnomes of Oracle will not resist their reign! Makar Priest Madeira wants someone to plant a Totem in Oracle to remind the gnomes of their place.
• Speak to Makar Priest Madeira (X:829, Y:426) to offer her a help and she'll give you a Makar Totem. • Move into Oracle (X:797, Y:337) and use the Makar Totem. • There'll be some Enraged Oracle Recruit appears to destroy the Makar Totem. • Protect the totem by defeating them until you unlocks the achievement.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Auction Card (Non-Tradable)
You Have My Blessing
The Blessing of Sprites could be quite helpful! Seek out Makar Priest Raki; he can tell you how to obtain this blessing.
• Speak to Makar Priest Raki (X:819, Y:743) and ask how do you receive Blessing of Sprites. He'll cast a spell on you and need to search for three totems to pray throughout the prairie: Hoofbeast Totem, Wolf Totem and Rhino Totem. • Go to the North of the Ventos Prairie to find the Hoofbeast Totem. (X:677, Y:860) • Go to the West of Ventos Prairie which located south of Ventos Tribe to find the Rabid Wolf Totem. (X:207, Y:488) • Go to the area east of Leyline Arena to find the Rhino Totem. (X:686, Y:495)
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Weapon Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable)
Jerboas have been sneaking into the Ventos Tribe and stealing food, causing quite a supply shortage. Butcher Mosley needs someone to catch these thieving Jerboas before every last crumb is gone.
• Speak to Butcher Mosley (X:318, Y:716) in Ventos Tribe to offer him a help and he'll give you some Cloth Bags. • Use those bags to catch 4 Thieving Jerboas in the Ventos Tribe and you'll obtain Bagged Jerboa each catch. (X:225, Y:756/X:188, Y:704/X:193, Y:831/X:133, Y:868) • After catching them, return to Butcher Mosley.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Advanced Weapon Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable)
Side Effects Include...
The Gnomes of Oracle are known to experiment with all sorts of strange concoctions. If you come across any of these strange potions, ask Alchemist Munroe to identify them. Whatever you do, don't sniff'em; one whiff could knock you flat on your back.
• Obtain Braided Rope from Inconspicuous Bag (X:580, Y:776) in Ventos Prairie. • Take the Braided Rope to Nico (X:343, Y:722) in Ventos Tribe.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Secret Stone Randomizer (Non-Tradable)
Makar are revered for long, healthy manes; to wear a short mane or no mane at all is a dishonor. Needless to say, they go through a lot of shampoo. Ahketa wants to find a way to help his disgraced brethren.
• Speak to Ahketa (X:274, Y:770) in Ventos Tribe to offer him a help and he'll give you a pair of Scissors. • Go to the area east of Ventos Tribe to hunt Shaggy Hoofbeast (X:610, Y:850). • Use the scissors to collect three Shaggy Hoofbeast Mane while defeating it. • Return to Ahketa after you had obtain three Shaggy Hoofbeast Manes.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Advanced Armor Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable)
Mateja came out with a great idea to discipline the Oracle gnomes for their disobedience. All he needs now is a partner to help carry out the plan.
• Speak to Mateja (X:797, Y:452) at north of Oracle and offer him a help. • He'll give you a Torch and a Rope to round up a Rhino to stir up chaos for the Gnomes. • Find Wild Rhino monster around that area and use the Rope to capture it. • Move to the area in front of Oracle (X:778, Y:339) with the captured Rhino and use torch to burn it. Watch it running rampage into Oracle.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Warehouse Card (Non-Tradable)
Dances With Wolves
Feroucious, wild wolves south of Ventos Tribe are obstructing the Tribe's attack on the Rebel Army. Mino schemes to use these wolves to solve their problem.
• Speak to Mino (X:138, Y:571) in south of Ventos Tribe and he'll give you a Bag and Special Meatloaf. • Head south near Rebel Fort to hunt Bloodthirsty Wolf or Ferocious Wolf. • Use the Special Meatloaf to put the wolf in sleep and use the Bag while it's sleeping to obtain Captured Wolf. • Take the Captured Wolf back to Mino.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Armor Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable)
Master of Disguise
The Rebel Army has captured a Tribe member. Rescuing him won't be too difficult - if you can sneak past the guards first, that is.
• Speak to Investigator Carroll (X:201, Y:302) in Rebel Fort to help him rescue the captive. He'll tranform you into those ??? Rebel in disguised. • Get inside the Rebel Fort to seach for Confidential Box (X:160, Y:266) to obtain General's Command Book. • Take the General's Command Book to Rebel Army Ranger (X:154, Y:108) where the captive Investigator Moloko is held. • After showing the command book, Investigator Moloko will follow you. Bring him back to Investigator Carroll.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Treasure Charm (Non-Tradable)