|Champion of the Slain|
|Base: 25||Max: 80|
|Even Keel I||Crit Damage taken -50%|
|Iron Curtain I||DEF +5%|
|Iron Curtain II||DEF +10%|
Sigrun is a mighty warrior-maiden who combs battlefields for the souls of the fallen. She escorts the spirits of dead heroes to a plane beyond the mortal world and avenges the deaths of noble warriors who have been wrongfully slain.
|Slash of the Champion||Attack||Sigrun swings her soul blade to slash the enemy, dealing Ice damage and decreasing their EVA. Generates high malice.|
|Condensation||Attack||Sigrun uses her divine shield to absorb chilled air, then spray a shower of ice dust, dealing Ice damage and additional damage over time.|
|Ally From Beyond||Buff||Sigrun summons a brave hero's soul to protect her party members. The heroic soul's divine power restores party members' health and enables them to reflect a portion of the damage they receive.|
| ||Absolute Freeze Slash||Attack||Sigrun emits heavenly heroic power and teams up with you to unleash a flurry of secret sword skills to annihilate the enemy and helps nearby allies recover their health.|
| ||Frenzied Battle Dance of Spirits||Attack||Sigrun emits holy heroic power and teams up with you to unleash a flurry of brilliant sword skills to slice the enemy with ice damage and leave them stunned.|
| ||Ymir's Hidden Slash||Attack||Sigrun ignites heroic fighting spirits and teams up with you to unleash a flurry of beautiful sword skills that cut the enemy with ice damage and saps energy from the enemy to recover your own health.|
- Absolute Freeze Slash - Sword and Shield, Cannon, Harp, Scythe
- Frenzied Battle Dance of Spirits - Dual Blades, Staff, Katar
- Ymir's Hidden Slash - Great Axe, Dual Pistols, Magic Book, Battle Bow, Tachi
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
Sigrun Kicks It Up a Notch IEdit
- Required item(s): Copper Skillet.
- Completion Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Your dietary habits are rather worrisome... But I have an idea!"
- "I can prepare meals for you. All I need are these tools."
- "That's fantastic. I had, erm, no idea how to MAKE these dishes. Ahaha, hrm, yes..."
Sigrun Kicks It Up a Notch IIEdit
- Required item(s): Ghost Pepper x2.
- Completion Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "I've compiled a few healthy recipes, and now you can help me gather the ingredients."
- "This is going to be great!"
- "Voila! Here, try some of this. Hey, are you okay?"
Sensei Sigrun IEdit
- Required item(s): Cruel Tyrant's Sword and Shield and Strategist's Cape.
- Completion Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "You need a good weapon for battle, preferably one with a human attribute bonus."
- "Those wild creatures are nothin' - greedy humans are the worst enemies!"
- "Haha! You're my trusted friend, and thus you'll never feel the steel of my blade."
Sensei Sigrun IIEdit
- Required item(s): a Dimensional Hall Reward from any level and an Elite Monster Capture Reward Chest from any region.
- Completion Bonus: DMG +72, SPD +22, DEF +14
- "It goes without saying that only a real battle can truly hone your skills."
- "But these enemies are a piece of cake for you!"
- "Haha! Looks like I've got nothing left to teach you!"
Sensei Sigrun IIIEdit
- Required item(s): Sigrun's Grips, Sigrun's Strong Gaiters and Sigrun's Belt of Protection.
- Completion Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "There's a vital piece of equipment that every hero is destined to have..."
- "If I could get my hands on it, my powers would be even stronger!"
- "Yes, that's it! This brings me back to the days when my comrades and I fought valiantly, side by side..."
Sigrun's Solemn SwearEdit
- Required item(s): Sigrun's Key Fragments x5, Flawless Frozen Ore x25, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Skills Bonus: Unknown
- "I'm completely loyal to my master, but I am bound by an oath."
- "Sometimes I wonder if my master will uphold this oath..."
- "You upheld the oath! I knew I was right to trust you."
To see this Eidolon's Linking, Conversative, and Non-Conversative conversations click the link below.
|The image gallery for Sigrun may be viewed here.|
Sigrun is based on Valkyrie; female spiritual warriors from Norse Mythology. To be more specific, the anglicization of Sigrun's name is most likely based on Sigrún, a Valkyrie who had a mutual yet tragic relationship with the hero Helgi Hundingsbane.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||瓦爾基麗 (Valkyrie)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ワルキューレ (Valkyrie)|
|Aura Kingdom (Korean)||발키리 (Valkyrie)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Valkyrie|
|Aura Kingdom (German)||Brynhild|
|Aura Kingdom (Spanish)||Valkiria|
|Aura Kingdom (Portuguese)||Sigrun|
Verdandi • Justitia • Michaela • Muramasa • Venus • Izanami