Nudak Fortress will become a pivotal landmark in the potential war against the Shadow Knight. However, the morale of the base is rather low. Find a way to raise the soldiers' spirits while bolstering their numbers.
• Speak to Fortress Soldier (X:485, Y:168) to help him fixing the damaged fence. bull; Open the Supply Crate beside the Fortress Soldier to obtain Repair Tool. • Head out from the Nudak Fortress. • Use the Repair Tool to fix damaged fences three times.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Advanced Armor Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable)
Villager Drew lost his luggage during his escape. That bag contains irreplaceable possessions, including his favorite bedazzled jean jacket.
• Speak to Tafay Engineer Mulrooney (X:275, Y:628) in Tafay Village and help him to find some energy.He'll gives and Energy Collecting Device. • Go to the farmland north of Tafay Village and use the device on a Ballistic Butterfly Hoplite to boost its Energy Index to 100. • Bring it back to Tafay Engineer Mulrooney.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Auction Card (Non-Tradable)
Lamarr has had it up to here with Romeo and Juliet! They're constantly cooing disgustingly sweet nothings to one another, and it makes Lamarr more than a little nauseous. He desperately needs a Working Hat to shield himself from all that saccharin romance.
• Speak to Lamarr (X:620, Y:782) and offer him a help. • Head into Ghostweep Ruins to find Lamarr's Package (X:705, Y:723) and obtain Lamarr's Working Hat. • Bring the working hat back to Lamarr.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Grocery Store Card (Non-Tradable)
Many militiamen were poisoned by the zombies' attack while they gathered energy. Help Doctor Perrin gather the medicinal nerbs necessary to detoxify them, or before long, your brains will be on the dinner menu.
• Speak to Doctor Perrin (X:697, Y:692) in Ghostweep Ruins to offer him a helper hand. He'll give you a Shovel. • Go to area around X:566, Y:458 in Forest of Thorns to use the shovel and dig a herb. You'll get a Herbal Root. • Take the Herbal Root back to Doctor Perrin.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Secret Stone Randomizer (Non-Tradable)
Marissa is worried sick about her son, who is still in Krok Village.
• Speak to Dwight (X:127, Y:707) in the west of Tafay Village and he'll ask for you to look for a cart. • Look for a Broken Wagon (X:200, Y:677) and you'll receive a Broken Hand Cart. • Take the cart to Dwight.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Healing Potion (Non-Tradable)
Energy Engineer Kuba needs to investigate the area for energy, but he knows he won't be able to sneak around the zombies that plague Ghostweep Ruins. He fears that his brains are particularly delicious.
• Speak to Investigator Derek (X:646, Y:556) in Ghostweep Ruins and offer him a help. He'll give you an Investigation Device. • Just jump onto the mountain behind Derek with a double jump to complete the achievement.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 55: 1 Armor Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable)
Talen has absorbed most of the life and energy from Oblitus Wood, turning it into a barren wasteland of skeletal trees and shriveled vegetation. Meanwhile, he throbs with unchecked power. If you want to reverse the damage to the land, you must defeat him.
• Achievement Point: 1 • Loyalties: 10
Defeat Talen, Duke of Beyond, in Ghostweep Cave in Single-Player Mode.