Lv7. A Dark Future
Report to: Garrison Member Willie
Accepting the QuestEdit
- Your heart races anxiously; you ask Flower about the message on the stone statue.
- "Do you really want to know?" Flower looks at you, eyes welling with anxiety and fear.
- "It means that a hero who will save the world will be born here. But it also says... the hero could become a demon that could destroy the very fabric of our universe."
- "Not long ago, a teenaged boy named Brian came looking for Elena. Just like you, he also had a spirit with him."
- "He firmly believed he was cursed by an evil spell, so he wanted to ask Elena for help. But the next day..."
- "Brian's personality completely changed. He shattered everything in Elena's place and snapped her staff in two... I'm telling you this because you must stay vigilant."
- "It's clear that Beebis doesn't see you as a dangerous person."
- Worrying that you might end up like Brian, you tentatively ask what happened to him next.
- "Brian fled to the forest. The village garrison is investigating this case right now. Maybe Garrison Member Willie will have some clues."
- You nod, planning to ask Willie directly.
- When you turn to leave, Beebis grabs your sleeve with its beak and gently pulls you back.
- "Hmm, <Envoy>, it looks like you'll have to take Beebis with you. Perhaps he can serve as your mount for now. Elena won't mind if you take him out for a trip, I'm sure!"
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Good lord, <Envoy>! You scared me to death! What are you doing here?!"