Lv60. The Sky Tower
|Reached Level 60.|
Report to: Sky Tower Guard Barry
Accepting the QuestEdit
- After a brief talk with the Village Chief's Wife, you ruminate about the enemies you must face. Beside the Strongest Envoy of Gaia - the Shadow Knight, there's also the Daemon Invictus.
- "<Insert Envoy's name>, what will you do now?" The sorrow in your eyes prompts Sheila to tenderly ask you that question, just like in the past.
- You tell her that you will soon return to Navea to recieve orders from the Grand Bishop.
- "I apologize for interrupting your conversation, but can I have a moment of your time?" A fatigued-looking soldier approaches you.
- <Envoy>, Lord Gus has sent me to pass a message. The Grand Bishop wants you to return to Navea and immediately visit Barry, the Sky Tower Guardian. You'll hear about the situation from him.
- The Sky Tower? That mighty edifice stretching into the clouds? According to the legend, its vastness encloses untold treasures. These treasures are guarded by ancient beasts, fantastically transformed by magical means. Things still unclear, you inquire further about the Sky Tower.
- "I'm just as confused as you about that. Except for what we know of the legends, the Tower remains a mystery. If you are ready, set forth to see Barry in the West Wing of the city.
- "Now go, Child... I wish you a smooth journey. We will pray for you." Sheila pats your shoulders with eyes full of warmth.