Lv6. Seek Professional Help
Report to: Witch's Assistant Flower
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "Why do you feel dizzy? Could you be allergic to the medicine? Here, look. How many fingers am I holding up?"
- You suddenly faint.
- "Hey! <Envoy>, what happened? maybe we ought to induce vomiting..."
- You take deep breaths to control the dizziness. Your body begins to feel lighter as you fill your lungs with clean air.
- "Something's appeared next to you. And, um, it's getting brighter..." Cal tries to mask his worry, but you can tell he is sweating.
- You turn and see a Light Orb floating next to you. It emits a faint blue light. You have a feeling it was the cause of your dizziness.
- You immediately ask Cal what is happening.
- As you speak, the Blue Light Orb reacts as though it is answering your questions and begins hovering around your body.
- "This... is just a bottle of Refreshing Potion. It can't make this kind of thing happen..."
- "I don't understand. I've never seen anyone react this way to my medicine."
- Awkward silence hangs in the air. After a moment, Cal takes a deep breath.
- "All I can say is, um... <Envoy>, don't worry... you'd better go to the statue at the Statue Ruins right away. Find the Witch's Assistant, Flower. Perhaps she can give you an explanation."
Completing the QuestEdit
- You appear in front of Flower. The look on her face betrays an overwhelming sense of horror.
- "You, too..." Flower murmurs to herself as she stares at the Light Orb.
Blue Light Orb
- It seems that the mysterious Light Orb is reacting to you and the people nearby. This perplexes you even more.