Lv3. The Lazy Lumberjack
|Defeat Sleeping Lumberjack. 0/2|
Report to: Foreman Caine
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "What are those workmen doing now? It's late, and they haven't brought the wood back yet."
- "<Envoy>, everyone says I'm too harsh. I suppose you can judge for yourself now. Only you have returned with the wood. What are all the others doing out there, picking each other's noses?"
- "Take this hammer and search the site for anyone sleeping on the job. Give 'em a wake up call they won't forget!" Caine snarls, his face flushed with fury.
Completing the QuestEdit
- "See for yourself. <Envoy>, who started working here just today, has contributed more to our project in one day than you have in your career. Shame on you!"
- "I was just taking a break. I didn't know I was going to fall asleep. It's not a big deal."
- "Not much of an excuse, you lazy fool! You only get half a day's pay today. End of discussion!"
- "You're such a scrooge! Everyone needs a nap now and again!"
- "If you argue again, I'll take away your breaks," Caine growls, glaring.
- "Fine, fine. I know I made a mistake. I won't do it again."