Lv11. The Pirates' Threat
|Talk to Helonia Mayor Madeline|
Report to: Merchant Luther
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "I understand how you feel, but the Town Mayor doesn't have time to solve your problem." Luther shrugs passively.
- Panic crosses your face. You ask Luther why the mayor can't help.
- "Not long ago, the Catseye Pirate Crew threatened the Town Mayor and demanded protection money. If she didn't pay up, they told her all of Helonia would suffer."
- "The deadline to pay them off is approaching, and we're still missing half the goods. The Mayor is scrambling to solve this crisis."
- "Hey, if it's really urgent, go and talk to her. The worst thing she can say is 'no.'"
Talking to MadelineEdit
- Madeline paces tautly. She glances at you, but it is clear she doesn't want to talk.
- You force a friendly smile and greet Madeline, then ask about borrowing the treasure chest.
- "I have more important matter to attend to right now, and you're not a resident of this town. Why should I give you the Starlight Treasure Chest?"
- "If there's nothing else I can help you with, you should probably go."
- Madeline closes her eyes for a moment, sighing deeply. "We're still missing half. What are we going to do? Why can't Selena understand?"
Completing the QuestEdit
- "You don't look too good. I guess she didn't have the time to solve your problem, eh?"
- "But I did say I'd try to help you, and I'm a man of my word. I'll think of a way to get you out of your pickle." Luther strokes his chin, thinking.
- "Maybe..." His eyes light up. You lean in eagerly.
- "This protection money issue is really putting pressure on the Town Mayor. If you can help her out, I bet she'd be willing to help you, too."