Lv10. Relief and Despair
Report to: Witch Elena
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>, are you ready? I have some special magic I can try on that spirit. As for the result, well, we'll just have to wait and see."
Completing the QuestEdit
- Elena waves her wand and recites an incantation you have never heard before.
- A warm mist fills the air. Elena's magic makes you feel as though you are floating, which makes sense, because when you open your eyes, you are hovering in midair.
- You try to relax as the winds whips around you, but you can't help but let out a small shriek of surprise.
- "<Envoy>, are you okay? It might feel a little uncomfortable, but it shouldn't be any worse than a light fever. A little grogginess shouldn't be a problem for you, right?"
- You want to answer, but you can't say a word. You try to resist the pressure of the whirling air; it seems to grow hotter and hotter with each passing second.
- The air is suddenly violent, as though it is trying to swallow you whole. An electric pain shoots through your body.
- Elena cries out when she sees the pain on your face and immediately stops reciting the incantation.
- The light of the spell extinguishes; you collapse to the ground in pain.
- The spirit that had haunted you ominously changes its form into a creature you have never seen before.