Lv10. Facing Destiny
|Defeat Brian. 0/1Defeat Brian's Bloodthirsty Panther. 0/1Defeat Twisted Brian. 0/1|
Report to: Village Chief York
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "<Envoy>... you've got a monster on your back, eh? Are you bound by a curse, too?" Kane keeps one hand on his weapon as he sizes you up.
- Kane's words pain you; you have to find Brian and ask him to clarify the situation. You hope Kane can tell you where Brian is.
- "Brian took the Villager Chief's son, Joel. When we tried to save the boy, a black panther attacked us. They're hiding in the cave now."
- You tell Kane that the creature with you might have something to do with Brian, hoping he'll allow you into the cave to find Brian. You have to find a way to rescue Joel!
- "I don't know what to do. You two are both cursed by spirits, so perhaps you are bound together somehow... Hopefully, through Brian, you can save yourself."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Joel, are you okay? Are you hurt?" York examines the boy frantically, searching for wounds.
- "Dad, Brian... he's not... he's transformed... I was so scared..."
- "Don't be afraid, son. Hush. Daddy's here. It will all be alright." York glances at you with unease. Will it really be okay?