Lv10. A Fond Farewell
|Talk to Anita.Talk to Corey.Talk to Betsy.|
Report to: Village Chief's Wife Sheila
Accepting the QuestEdit
- "If you need to talk..." Since the spirit appeared, it seems that everyone wants to chat. However, after what happened with Brian, you are fearful of what the future will bring.
- You hang you head and release a soft sigh. <Eidolon> continues speaking as if it understands how you feel.
- "I'm <Eidolon>, an Eidolon. We exist everywhere you are and everywhere you are not, and I hide within the transforming power of your spirit."
- "They say we are the very origin of life, that we connect you with Gaia..."
- <Eidolon>'s words render you speechless. Gaia is a name you've heard in legends since childhood. At least it isn't more talk of an evil spirit or a curse.
- "Right now, I grow with the power of your spirit. But if your spirit gets weak and frail, darkness can devour you, just as it did Brian. You'll lose yourself; evil will distort your mind."
- If what the creature says is true, you could follow the same path as Brian, and because of that, you have no choice but to leave the village.
- "<Envoy>, did you get a good night's sleep?"
- You tell Sheila that you have decided to leave the village, and you plan to find a way to separate from your spirit, even if you have to travel to the ends of Earth.
- "I thought you might come to that conclusion. There's nothing I can really say now that you've made up your mind."
Talking to AnitaEdit
- "You've really decided to leave?" Anita peers at you curiously.
- You nod.
- "Well... you're just a kid. You need to take care of yourself. If somebody bullies you, you come back and let me know."
Talking to CoreyEdit
- "<Envoy>, I've heard about your situation. What have you decided to do?"
- You shrug helplessly and inform Corey that you are considering looking for someone to help you. Somebody out there has to have a solution to your terrible dilemma.
- "I see that the spirit has no intention of harming anyone. Perhaps, in time, it could become your companion." Corey smiles encouragingly at your Eidolon.
- "Take it easy, and be careful. Nothing too exciting ever happens in this tiny town. The world outside this place - well, now there's an adventure!"
Talking to BetsyEdit
- "Are you really leaving today? I thought you'd stay for a few more days." There is an edge of sadness to Betsy's smile.
- "I truly believe you will succeed. You're different from Brian. I know it in my very soul." Betsy nods with affirmation.
- "Go ahead! Experience the brilliant journey of life and be sure to tell everyone about the wonders of Port Skandia! We could use some tourist money."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Have you met everyone you needed to meet? <Envoy>, do you know where to go?" Sheila asks sorrowfully.
- You nod, though you truly aren't sure. Maybe it would be better to go to a big city with lots of people to ask about the issue. Perhaps you'll find someone who knows how to separate the spirit from your body.
- "I don't know if this will help, but I once heard from a friend from Helonia about something called a Starlight Treasure Chest. Legend has it that an item within it can chase evil spirits away."
- Upon hearing that, you brighten a bit. The Helonia Coast is located to the northwest of Port Skandia. You decide to go there and investigate.