Lv1. A Sticky Situation
|Give Jam to Anita.Give Jam to Betsy.Give Jam to Corey.|
Report to: Village Chief's Wife Sheila
Accepting the QuestEdit
- You apologize to Sheila and ask if there is a way to make it up to her.
- "Your apology is quite sincere. I forgive you. And I do have another task," Sheila says with a kind smile.
- "These boxes of jam just arrived from the port. Please help me deliver them to the merchants in the village."
- Sheila gives a frown only an irritated mother can give. "Also, ask them if they have seen my son, Joel. I have no idea where he is."
Talking to AnitaEdit
- "This is so unusual. So you're helping Lady Sheila deliver goods today? I suppose you are indeed a real garrison member. Keep up the good work."
- "From now on, everyone will treat you as an adult. Perhaps you'll travel the world, meeting maharajas and princesses. Or maybe you'll just live and work in this fishing port all your life. You know, either way."
- "Just remember this: in the outside world, you can buy different potions at various drugstores. You might find some other special items there, too."
- You ask Anita if she has seen Joel.
- "Joel didn't come to the marketplace today. It's a bit odd; he usually stops by."
Talking to BetsyEdit
- "<Envoy>, would you like to buy a piece of Beast Tusk Light Armor? We carry the armor in all sizes, and we... what is this?" Betsy takes the jar of jam and examines it suspiciously.
- "Wait, I clearly told Anita that I don't want any jam. It's too sweet. I like my jam salty and sour!" Betsy huffs.
- "Well, let's forget about the jam. Why don't you treat yourself to some new armor? Being a garrison member in a fishing village is not exactly a dangerous job, but from time to time, you'll need to clear out some monsters, and you'll be happy to have steel between their claws and your heart!"
- You ask Betsy if she has seen Joel.
- "I saw him yesterday, but not today."
Talking to CoreyEdit
- "Jam! At last! My toast has been going naked!" Corey pops open the jar, dips in his fingers, and slurps up the jelly eagerly.
- "Mmm! Anita was right. The jam is perfectly sweet and tart. Would you like some? I promise my fingers are clean." Corey follows your gaze to the newly produced weapons.
- "Impressive, right? These weapons all come from abroad! This one here, for instance, is the Battle Axe, a symbol of strength. And over there is the Staff, a symbol of intelligence."
- "I'll give you a tip, jelly kid. When you have time, just visit weapon shops in different places. You might find exceptionally good weaponry at reasonable prices!"
- You ask Corey if he has seen Joel.
- "Joel? No, I haven't seen him today."
Completing the QuestEdit
- "Have you delivered the jam? You've truly grown; it's time for you to start saving your money." Sheila places some gleaming coins in your palm and closes your fingers around them.
- "Did any of the merchants see Joel?"
- You shake your head and tell her that none of the merchants have seen him today. Hearing this, Sheila's irritation starts to turn to worry.