|God of Battle|
|Base: 25||Max: 80|
|Onslaught I||DMG +8%|
|Nimbleness I||EVA +5%|
|Onslaught II||DMG +16%|
|Nimbleness II||EVA +10%|
|“||Yes, she's a revered mystical beast called the God of Battle, but Kitami is actually quite shy. If she pushes past shyness she can use monstrous strength to protect her friends. Her soul was stirred to action, and she joined the journeys of the Envoys of Gaia.
Kitami is dexterous and expertly slashes her claws in melee attacks. An adorable powerhouse, this Eidolon can use her paws to slash enemies and also to heal friends and restore power levels.
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
- 4 Star
- Eidolon Oath Ring - x1
|Tiger Rising||Attack||Kitami pounces in a frenzy and whips up a disorienting cyclone! It immobilizes the target and decreases the target's EVA.|
|Storm Claw||Attack||Kitami uses the Power of Storms to create a Cyclone of Claws, causing instant damage to all targets in range and additional DPS.|
|Healing Paw Pads||Buff||Assist||Allows Kitami to swiftly jump and combine the bell and wool balls into paw pads. Heals the party members in range and increases their DMG and CRIT DMG.|
|Deadly - Tempest Talon|| Lancer,|
|Kitami is playing with Envoy of Gaia. By using Timothy-grass to stimulate Kitami's Storm Power, it attacks the target and decreases the target's DEF.|
|Deadly - Gale Talon|| Gunslinger,|
|Kitami is playing with Envoy of Gaia. By using Timothy-grass to stimulate Kitami's Storm Power, it attacks the target and decreases the target's DMG.|
|Deadly - Storm Talon|| Ravager,|
|Kitami is playing with Envoy of Gaia. By using Timothy-grass to stimulate Kitami's Storm Power, it attacks the target and decreases the target's CRIT.|
Kitami's Water TestEdit
- Required item(s): Western Saury x2
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +14, HP +44, EVA +16
- "Do you want to play by the water? Oh! Are we going there now?"
- "Phew! It's chilly!"
- "Did you get this out of the water? Master! Let's catch more!"
- "But... I might need you to show me how..."
- Required item(s): Pearl of Light x15
- Skills Bonus: DMG +36, SPD +12, DEF +6
- "Oh, my hair's gotten so dirty..."
- "How am I supposed to keep it clean? I thought combing it every day would be enough?!"
- "Master...? What? Is this for me to use?"
- "Wow! Look how shiny it made my hair! Oh, Master, you're the best!"
Kitami's Ready To Battle IEdit
- Required item(s): Katars of the Elite Guardian, Ironguard General's Gauntlets
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +28, HP +88, EVA +40
- "Where are you going, Master? What? A fight?"
- "I'm going with you!"
- "But... But... I... I'm afraid of getting hurt..."
- "This is lovely! Is it...is it for me?"
- "Oh, M-Master... Master is so thoughtful to give this to me... I must keep fighting!"
Kitami's Ready to Battle IIEdit
- "Wow! Amazing! I'm ready to fight!"
- "I'll be right in the thick of the battle! I'll do anything to protect Master!!"
- "Personally, if you ask me, Am I making too much noise? Sob... I hope the enemy doesn't see me..."
- "Master's so smart! That way no one will see me!"
- "Who's there? Oh! Why are you leaving? Aren't you coming with you?"
- "Y-You're staying behind? Sob... Master, you're so mean..."
- Required item(s): Spicy Pickled Herring x10, Fish with Mushroom Sauce x10, Gourmet Seafood Broth x10
- Skills Bonus: CRIT +50, HP +158, EVA +66
- "Blup... glup... brrrup..."
- "What was that? Where's that sound coming from? Is it from Kitami's tummy?"
- "Meow... I... I guess I'm hungry..."
- "Wow - thank you, Master! These are my favorite! I'll eat them all up!"
- "What? Me? Eat like a cat? Never!"
Kitami's Power of CourageEdit
- Required item(s): Kitami's Key Fragments x5, Top-Quality Energized Crystal x10, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Skills Bonus: DMG +130, SPD +42, DEF +26
- "For my Master... I must become stronger!"
- "I have to be strong enough to stay by Master's side forever!"
- "I understand Master better than anyone! I want to be with Master forever and ever."
- "I love Master the most!"
Following table displays archives which include this Eidolon.
To see this Eidolon's Linking, Conversative, and Non-Conversative conversations click the link below.
|The image gallery for Kitami may be viewed here.|
The name 'Kitami' does not appear to have a particular etymology, but it may refer to the subprefecture in Hokkaido, Japan.
- Prior to Kitami's western release, the game files localized her as White Fang.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||白虎 (White Tiger)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||白虎 (White Tiger)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Kitami|
|Upcoming||Otohime • Konohanasakuya-hime|