|“||Let us sail through and conquer the five oceans and the seven seas. Anchoring on nearby islands, basking under the sun and feeling the gentle, breezy air, and the wonderful blossoming of friendships and love. All your voyages will be astonishing sights and full of memorable adventure and action! This is every dream journey all those on land, air, and sea want to experience.||”|
As a sailor of the sea, we watch those who try to destroy our freedom. We admire the beauty of nature around us and do everything in our power to protect it. Many friendships and relationships within the guild are held dear. We may be small, but we sure pack enormous heart and spirit!
The Omurice guild was created by Tsurumi, through the decision to lend a hand to those who felt lost, betrayed, or just that their current guild wasn’t the one. It was originally a back-up guild for the current guild if something were to happen. However, it later was obliterated. All aren’t pleased as to what happened, but those who parted or stood together accepted the fate the family went through and are now living to remember that day.
The guild’s rules are categorized as Basics and Offenses. Strikes, warnings or an anchor to the face is the punishment for breaking basic rules. However, immediate expulsions are most of the time received for Offenses, depending on the case.
- Treat others how you want to be treated
- Do not use excessive foul language
- Spamming in the guild chat is forbidden
- Begging for promotion or items, trolling, intigation, bullying, negativity, lying, selfishisness, or bragging is also not tolerated
- Any form of disrespect towards relationships, friendships, an individual member, or to the guild itself
- Vulgar jokes or remarks about race or sex
- Any form of threat or abuse to crew members
The Omurice crew is recruiting new members publicly through guild recruitment! Don't see us and want to join? Fill our guild application here
Want to contact the Captain or Quartermaster? Feel free to send us a mail, private message in-game, direct message on Discord, or even a homing pigeon if you want!
- Captain Rumi (IGN: Tsurumi; Discord: tsuntsun#4444)
- Quartermaster Imatsu (IGN: Imatsu; Discord: Imatsu#1843)
Want to hear our theme song? Check it out here!
- Credit goes to Mr.Weebl
|Speak in Chat||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|