|Base: 25||Max: 80|
|Lightning Rod I||Damage against Lightning targets +15%|
|Iron Curtain I||DEF +5%|
|Iron Curtain II||DEF +10%|
Wrought of enchanted iron by a civilization long lost to memory, Gigas feels no pain and yields to no opponent. It is said that, in recognition of its strength and valor, the gods gave it a hero's soul, allowing it to exist eternally.
- Single Target:
- Area of Effect:
|Give It All You Got||Attack||Gigas releases an electromagnetic shock from its superconductive wrist bangle, then strikes the enemy with maximum power, dealing lightning damage and decreasing their speed. Generates high malice.|
|Furious Dynamo||Attack||Enraged, Gigas spins its body fast enough to generate sparks, which criss-cross into a high-voltage net that deals Lightning damage to the surrounding enemies and generates high malice.|
|Adjudicator||Attack||Gigas shines with justice, releasing burst of energy that slams nearby enemies with Lightning damage and generates malice, drawing their attention.|
|Staggering Blow||Attack||Gigas boosts its power output and throws a crushing blow, dealing Lightning damage and rendering enemies momentarily unable to fight back.|
|Numbing Blow||Attack||As its fist glows with an awesome power, Gigas performs a combo strike with you, dealing Lightning damage and decreasing enemies' Attack SPD.|
|Disorienting Blow||Attack||Gigas rips through enemies with a violent strike that shakes the very earth, dealing Lightning damage and decreasing enemies' ACC.|
- Staggering Blow - Sword and Shield, Dual Pistols, Harp, Battle Bow
- Numbing Blow - Great Axe, Staff, Cannon, Tachi, Scythe
- Disorienting Blow - Dual Blades, Magic Book, Katar
To obtain this Eidolon's Key or Key fragments click the following links below.
Gigas's Key of Gaia is obtainable from the following locations or quests:
- Lv40. Main Quest Resonance of Gaia
- Temple of the Eidolons
- Gaia's Sanctuary (Light path)
- Guild Hall; Thursdays at 6.00 PM, 11.00 PM and Fridays 4.00 AM GMT +2
- Droppable in Otherworld: Port Skandia and Otherworld: Helonia Coast
- Gigas's Essence Pack
- Item Mall (Gigas's Key Fragments) - 50 Fantasy Gift Vouchers/key fragment
- 2 Star
- 3 Star
Gigas Gears Up IEdit
- Item required: Magnetic Alloy x2.
- Skills Bonus: CRIT+14, HP+44, EVA+16
- "Hear that? The singing contest is about to start. There's no time to lose!"
- "Quickly, find these items. I must practice my vocals!"
- "That's right, these are the items. I have to take care of my vocal cords so I can sing well!"
Gigas Gears Up IIEdit
- Items required: Stalwart Iron Grinding Wheel x3, Shrill Vocal Cords.
- Skills Bonus: DMG+36, SPEED+12, DEF+6
- "If I don't eat a full meal, I can't sing well!"
- "It's simply impossible to produce my usual melodious vocals on an empty stomach."
- "Ha! You really do understand me best."
- Items required: Shrill Vocal Cords, Stalwart Iron Grinding Wheel x3
- Skills Bonus: CRIT+28, HP+88, EVA+40
- "Proper training, done! Now I have to look the part."
- "I can't go on stage like this... Please, help me get a few items."
Gigas Goes the Distance IEdit
- Items required: Greater Agility Potion x5, Greater Fortitude Potion x5
- Skills Bonus: DMG+72, SPEED+22, DEF+14
- "Alas, I neglected my battle training to prepare for the singing competition..."
- "That's not good at all. Get me a boost potion - we must train quickly!"
- "Excellent! With a hefty stock of potions, we'll have the advantage on the battlefield"
Gigas Goes the Distance IIEdit
- Items required: Titan Warrior Headgear, Titan Warrior Battle Coat, Titan Warrior Gauntlets
- Skills Bonus: CRIT+50, HP+158, EVA+66
- "A strong defense is crucial to gaining the upper hand on the battlefield."
- "We've talked long enough - it's time to prepare!"
- "Exactly! A strong defense can make even the most powerful attack ineffective."
Gigas Goes GaiaEdit
- Items required: Gigas's Key Fragments x5, Top-Quality Radioactive Stone x25, Eidolon Energy Crystal x100
- Skills Bonus: DMG+130, SPEED+42, DEF+26
- "My inspiration comes from the Cube of Gaia, as does my power!"
- "If you want to be stronger, you'll need materials for the Power of Gaia."
- "Ha! These items are all we need to make the key?"
- "They've become part of me, haha!"
To see this Eidolon's Linking, Conversative, and Non-Conversative conversations click the link below.
|The image gallery for Gigas may be viewed here.|
Gigas is based on Hercules, the Roman version of the divine hero from the Greek mythology.
|Fantasy Frontier (Taiwanese)||海克力斯 (Hercules)|
|Innocent World (Japanese)||ヘラクレス (Hercules)|
|Aura Kingdom (Korean)||헤라클레스 (Hercules)|
|Aura Kingdom (French)||Nephilim|
|Aura Kingdom (German)||Herkules|
|Aura Kingdom (Spanish)||Hiperión|
|Aura Kingdom (Portuguese)||Cronos|
Verdandi • Justitia • Michaela • Muramasa • Venus • Izanami