Fishing is a feature that allows players to reel in fish or items for rewards. Each category rewards different kinds of items.
Players will be introduced to fishing once they reach level 40. They will be given a fishing rod and bait and a series of quests for more fishing equipment, although not necessary.
Fishing spots are located wherever there is a fishing icon on the map. On the fishing spots, an icon is found labeled "Small School of Fish" or "School of Fish". From that point, they can fish as long as they have a fishing rod, bait, and at least one empty inventory slot.
Players can begin fishing by right-clicking on the fishing icon. It is then proceeded by clicking on the fishing button. The character will begin fishing until the fishing rod gets a bite. At this point, the player can choose between two options to fish: manual fishing and auto-fishing.
The Small School of Fish contains grey, white, and green-quality items, as well as Miracle Cubes. The School of Fish contains a larger variety that also includes blue and orange-quality items.
However certain fish appears on certain times, marked with golden or yellow fishing spots if player want to catch King Fish and player needed special bait which was gained from orange-quality fishes. Some exceptions are the fishes that only do for the fishing tutorial quest such as Lucky Fish that only appear at certain spot of fishing spots (Normally outside usual fishing spot range) and only that fish will appear and player must equip with bait suitable for it and the fishes will not eat any bait unless with the bait given by the NPC's only for that quest.
Manual fishing brings up the user interface. The player will need to hold on the left-mouse button key or release it when necessary to keep it in momentum in the blue zone.
- Target durability is the endurance of the fish. When it is depleted, the fish will be caught.
- Fishing equipment durability is the durability of the fishing rod. When it is depleted, the fishing line will break and the fish will escape.
The bar displays the target area.
- The blue zone is the safe zone and the target area in order to capture the fish. If the fishing indicator is on the blue zone, the fish's durability will deplete. The player must keep it in momentum by holding or releasing the left-mouse button key.
- The red zone is the danger zone. If the fishing indicator is on the red zone, the fishing equipment durability will decrease. The player must release the fishing button to regain control back into the blue zone.
- The yellow zone is another danger zone. If the fishing indicator is on the yellow zone, the fishing equipment durability will decrease and the durability of the fish will increase (heal). The player must hold the fishing button to regain control into the blue zone.
Auto-fishing, or the fan-term "AFK fishing", is simply the character fishing on its own. As the fan term states, the player does not need to control the fishing interface and can leave the computer. The character will continue to fish until the character runs out of bait or does not have any open inventory space.
However, unlike manual fishing, auto-fishing can only do so little. Auto-fishing cannot fish up orange or gold quality fish, regardless of fishing equipment. The Penguin Bandits will not spawn during auto-fishing. Another consequences of auto-fishing is you will not get Fishing EXP as you will get it only through manual Fishing.
The fishing gear and stat interface can be viewed in the character interface and switching between "Battle gear" and "Fishing gear". Six slots are open for fishing equipment.
On the interface, the stats are also displayed.
- Durability is the strength of the fishing rod and is necessary to catching higher quality fish.
- Rod determines how fast the fish's durability decreases.
- Line determines how wide the blue zone will appear on the fishing interface.
- Reel determines the control of the fishing indicator.
List of fishEdit
- Main article: List of Fish
List of Equipment Edit
- Main article: List of Equipments
The Penguin Bandits are the enemies of the Anglers Anonymous. The bandits may spawn after a successful manual catch, but they appear rarely. There are three types of bandits.
|Penguin Bandit||Purple||Successful green-quality fish catch||Bandit Token|
|Nymphey||Pink||Successful orange-quality fish catch||Small Tea Flower|
|Nebuchadnezzar||Blue||Successful gold-quality (king fish) fish catch||Dagger|
Equipment and baitEdit
All fishing merchants sell the same standard equipment and bait.