To obtain Gaia Cube, the Shadow Knight kidnapped the Church's Scholar and Assistant, hiding them in the Demarech Mines. You are ordered to venture to the Mines to assist the Investigation Team; what are the Shadow Knight's motives?
• Obtain a Map of the Mine from Missing Bag (X:529, Y:771) next to the Miners Steppe entrance. • Take it to the Miner in Tomitsa. (X:677, Y:130) • The Miner will give you a Modified Mine Map and ask you to find his lost pickaxe. • Go to the cave (X:278, Y:784) near Miner Steppe. • Use the map to find the lost pickaxe and a Raised Mound will appear. Click it to obtain Pickaxe. • Return to the Miner in Tomitsa with the Pickaxe.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 45: 1 Advanced Armor Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable)
Edward is confident he can turn dangerous Miracle Rock Monsters into guards for the village, but he needs help to gather the necessary components for his plan.
• Speak to Edward (X:373, Y:515) near the Demarech Pool and offer him a help. He'll give you a dynamite. • Use it to blow up a Miracle Rock Monster (X:421, Y:483) and collects it's fragments. • Return to Edward with those fragments.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 45: 1 Auction House Card (Non-Tradable)
Demarech Pool once attracted tourist. They tossed coin in as though it were a wishing well.
• Obtain Goddess Engraved Coin from Small Bag (X:295, Y:360) near Demarech Pool. • Go to the area (X:391, Y:391) to throw the coin into the Demarech Pool and a sprite will appear. • Wait till it finishes talking.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 45: 1 Armor FOrtification Scroll (Non-Tradable)
Taming the Beast
Investigator Hamilton has learned a great deal about lion taming by watching the Marauder Lion Tamers. He is confident that if he had an Armored Lion, he could tame it, too.
• Obtain a Dirty Accessory from Small Mound (X:594, Y:467) near the Caerment Altar. • Use it to move to designated area (X:681, Y:513) to wash in the water at Caerment Altar and you'll receive an Old Necklace. • Take it to the Old Villager (X:662, Y:129) in Tomitsa.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 45: 1 Treasure Charm (Non-Tradable)
The Mayor of Tomitsa, Mason, knows the Demarech Mines like the back of his hands. He could certainly provide details about a strange ore found there. If you get him talking, though, you might be stuck listening to him yammer for awhile.
• Title: Stone Mason • Achievement Point: 1, Loyalties: 7
• Obtain Strange Stone from Rock Pile (X: 291, Y:712) in Demarech Mines. • Take it to the Mayor of Tomitsa, Mason (X:148, Y:592) and you'll receive a Shining Stone. • Mason asks you to take the Shining Stone and throw it at the Miracle Stone Beetle (X:219, Y:752) • Select the Miracle Rock Bettle and click the Shining Stone to throw it. A Wild Rock Beetle will appear and defeat it.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 45: 1 Weapon Fortification Scroll (Non-Tradable)
Scavenger Birds are making it difficult for residents of Tomitsa to get around. Fortunately, Harry knows exactly what to do?
• Obtain Bifurcated Twig from Wood Pile (X:630, Y:380) in Demarech Mines. • Take it to Street Rat Harry (X:720, Y:213) in Tomitsa and you'll receive The Best Slingshot in the World from him. • Use the Slingshot to shoot on Scavenger Birds (X:407, Y:268) outside the town.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 45: 1 Secret Stone Randomizer (Non-Tradable)
Rebecca lost the Travel Guide she had been working on for years. Help her nd and complete her notebook.
• Obtain Wilderness Survival Guide from the Package (X:416, Y:326) at the Demarech Pool. • Take it to Guide Rebecca (X:236, Y:242) near Pitmere Canyon and you'll receive a Nearly Complete Travel Guide. She asks you to take notes in it for her. • Go to location (X: 251, Y:721) in Demarech Mines to record the first location. • Go to the location (X:795, Y:592) at the Caerment Altar to record the second location and the Nearly Complete Travel Guide become Marked Travel Guide. • Take it back to Guide Rebecca.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 45: 1 Megaphone (Non-Tradable)
Sunny Side Up
Scavenger Bird eggs are delicious. You haven't lived until you've eaten a Scavenger Bird omelet with extra Iimburger cheese. It's almost worth facing off against a dangerous Scavenger Bird for a bite.
• Obtain a Scavenger Bird Egg from Scavenger Bird Egg (X:201, Y:793) in Demarech Mines. • Go to this location (X:153, Y:595) to try to cook the Egg in the campfire. • The egg will appear on the ground and hatch a small Scavenger Bird.
Notes: Reward for completing before Level 45: 1 Feather of Revival (Non-Tradable)
Good Enough To Drink
You've heard rumors that a dwarf once built a device capable of purifying water. Apparently, it was left behind somewhere. But where?